Sunday, August 26, 2007

A guest blog from Aunty Cathy

Last weekend, Lily took her first plane ride up to San Francisco to meet up with Aunty Cathy, Uncle Paul, and cousins Tyler and Joshy. I'll do a full blog on this myself, but Aunty Cathy took some pictures of our attempt to have the boys hold Lily, and emailed me the pictures along with her thoughts on what Lily must be thinking. I think she really nailed it, so I'll share her words and pictures without any modification from me, and let you judge for yourself:







"Daddy, you aren't really serious here... are you? are you? you mean you're serious!?! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"




"Don't give me that 'it's okay' soothing look. I wasn't born yesterday, you know! Now I am really mad at you, and I am going to show you my REALLY MAD face."







"Help... is anyone out there? I'm stuck in a loony bin."






"I am just speechless."
Kidding aside, the boys were super cute and affectionate with her, always wanting to hold her hands. And feet. And also lots of petting! Lily is very lucky to have two "big brothers" to look out for her.

No comments: