Friday, December 7, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...*

I mentioned in the Thanksgiving blog that Lily achieved one more milestone during the holiday, but that I wanted to wait for a better picture. Well, it's still not TOTALLY clear but here goes. Lily, give us a smile!


OK, now, let's take a reeeeeeaaaaaallllly close look at that lower gum:


I realize it's still not all that evident, but take my word for it, that whitish patch just left of center is Lily's very first tooth! And the dark line right next to it is the second one, close behind. Lily is making very nice progress towards having a full-on toothy grin. You can feel them very clearly if you stick a finger in there (still pretty safe because there are no opposing upper teeth, although them things are SHARP! Dada does not envy mama when the top ones start coming in...)

* disclaimer: Lily would like me to make it clear that, while dada is making a musical reference in this title of this blog entry, she most assuredly would like presents in addition to her two front teeth. Toys preferred.

No comments: