Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The last videos of 2007 (almost)

yes, I know, it's already 2008. What can I say? I had to get back to work in order to have enough time to blog. :-) (kidding! It's lunchtime, honest!)

Annnnnyways, still gotta do the mondo Christmas recap (so probably a vid or two there), but meanwhile here's some fun tidbits:


After months of people playing peekaboo with her, Lily returns the favor. Now one of her favorite games!

Remember Lily's piano concerto back in August? She came back for her encore performance, this time doing a duet with mommy. A medley, no less!

Lily's Haiku:
Water falling down
Slipping through my fingertips
Instead, I use tongue

OK, that should tide you over untill I can get all the Christmas stuff organized. Happy New Year, everybody!!

No comments: