Saturday, April 5, 2008

Chiquita Balily

Hmm...Aunty Darcy brought me this cool flower headband. It was a present to me from her parents! In Canada! I wonder where that is? Dada says it's the 51st state but I dunno, he has that kinda naughty look like he gets when he's lying.


Aunty Darcy went to visit them over Easter, so she could see her cute new baby sister, Dani. We saw pictures, so we KNOW she's cute. There was also a video of Aunty Darcy and Dani and one other lady doing a dance called the "Banana Split". Hm, between the hat and the dance, I guess Canada is probably somewhere tropical. Lemme change...


There, that's better. But it still needs something...


Maybe a little off the shoulder action? Ohhh, yeahhhh!


OK, well, I'm gonna try to phone Aunty Pat in Canada to thank her. Hope they have phones in Canada. See you later!


-Lily

1 comment:

PatC said...

I can't get enough of Lily! Between her mesmerizing eyes (she's a spitting image of Marcus - sorry Karen) and her 'Kiss the Girl' video, I'm a huge Lily fan now. The video was so sweet it brought happy tears to my eyes!! I will, from now on, view Pinklet's Place so that I can see Marcus Jr., ooops, I meant Lily. Thanks so much for sharing!

Pat