Saturday, February 17, 2007

How to know when there's something new on my blog...

It has come to my attention that some of you may not be constantly reading my blog looking for updates. Why is that? Are there other things on the internet? Huh. Weird!

Well, anyways, there are a couple ways you can know when I have an update:


1) if you go to http://www.r-mail.org/, put in your email address and
http://pinkletsplace.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default for the "feed address", you'll automatically get an email every time I get a new posting.


2) if you're into RSS newsfeeds, that same link is the link to use for me.


I got this information from dada, I don't know much about it but it sounds interesting. Apparently, these feeds don't use milk of any kind! Wow, the internet is amazing!


In other news, mama and dada gave me another bath today. This time, dada helped instead of just filming, which of course made things go much less smoothly, but I still liked it. I think he was nervous because one of the steps on the bath involves transferring me from my bed to the tub without my diaper on, and dada is still a bit gun-shy from the projectile poop incident. Tee hee! But I decided to go easy on him because baths are so fun, I don't want him to be traumatized into not giving me any.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your Toto prefers feeds that have ice cream. you'll learn about ice cream soon...

Unknown said...

Lily,

You totally rock. Your own blog at your age! Wow. And rumor has it you are text messaging Sophia Quin on MySpace. Your parents will never keep up!!!

JOhn