Thursday, February 8, 2007

Pretty in pink

Hi, everyone! This is Lily, dada is letting me borrow his computer again. Fortunately, I have such loooong fingers that typing is a snap! Sometimes I use my toes, too. Dada says I have monkey toes but I know he means that in a GOOD way.


So what's been going on with me since my last big update? Well, I'm really becoming a big girl! As of last night, I am officially over my birth weight, which mama and dada think is very exciting. Better still, I am off my IV! That makes ME excited because people don't stick me as much anymore (it makes me mad sometimes when people stick me too much), and I have one less dangly thing to deal with. Dada says I'll be wireless soon...he seems to think that's funny, but I don't really know what he's talking about. I suspect that's going to be an ongoing problem with him...


In other news, I am now eating what my nice nurses call a "full feed" of 30 ml every three hours. They seem pretty impressed that I'm so good with the nipple, apparently most babies my age don't really know how to use one. I don't know why, it's EASY! Other than that, I sleep a lot, and I hardly EVERY cry. Today, I am wearing another new outfit from my Tata Rina, this one is pink (like my nickname!). Oooh, and I almost forgot! Today, I played a trick on dada! He was changing my diaper, and I projectile pooped! He managed to catch most of it in the diaper he was about to put on me, so I didn't get him this time, but there's going to be lots of chances in the future so I'm not worried.



She shoots, she SCORES! I'll get dada for sure next time.

Later today, mama and dada are going to give me a bath. I'm not so sure about that, my first one made me kind of mad, but we'll see how this one goes.

OK, that's it! Kisses to everyone! Thanks for all the nice visits, I hope to meet the rest of you soon!

Love,
Lily Scholz

No comments: