Friday, February 16, 2007

This time, she got me


Remember a week ago, when Lily missed me with the projectile poop but said she'd get me next time? Well, it took her a week but she is a woman of her word. Funny though, it really is true that parenthood changes you, because we actually found it cute.

This photo was actually taken earlier in the day, but I now realize she was proactively mocking me, because she knew what was going to happen later.

In non-poop news, we took a baby CPR class today, which we hope to never need but are glad to know! Pinky was very cute in the practice with the mannequin, she seemed to not want to disturb it. Lily is continuing to feed like a champ (up to 3 lbs 12.6 oz now), and dad even got to get in on the act by bottle feeding her TWICE. Yay! Dad likes feedings because he gets to harass his child to keep her from falling asleep halfway through. "No sleep, Pinklet!!" But once she's done she gets to sleep with mama or dada cuddling her, and that's nice for everyone. Aaaahhhhh, bliss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Niece-let is very cute... and my little bro is, too. She's gonna get you lots of times, and I bet you see that tongue again, too! Lots of love from us Bostonians!