Saturday, October 20, 2007

Accessorizing, part deux


Hi, everyone!

Since my previous post on accessorizing, I have continued my study of this fascinating subject. I now consider myself to be a bit of a baby fashion maven.

See? This is the same red dress as in the last post, but a different pair of shoes and another hair clip make it a whole different outfit!




Actually, I've found the whole experience of dressing up an outfit to be quite satisfying. So much so, in fact, that I'm encouraging my other baby friends to follow my example. Here, you see one of my BBFF's (Best Baby Friends Forever), Clara, sporting a very handsome pink bow...ALSO gift wrapping from a present, now that I think of it. Maybe I should start a clothing line.





Here you see boyfriend Andy getting in on the act. Andy is evidently very secure in his masculinity.









Hmm...perhaps TOO secure...






OK, yes, you're very pretty, but I think maybe you should stop now.







I also am starting to learn that accessories can play an important purpose. Take for example, this blue dress. Pretty, right? But just last night, I was wearing this very dress but sitting in my stroller so you couldn't see the frilly stuff, and someone walked by and said what a pretty BOY I was. How mortifying! But see, put a hair clip in, problem solved! Hair clips make me instantly identifiable as a girl. (Andy, maybe you should make particular note of that point).









And as an added bonus, my hair has now been trained to stick up on its own, greatly facilitating the application of said clips.







And there you have it! With all my new found skills, putting together a cute oufit is a breeze! Perhaps I shall pursue a career in fashion. Love you, daaahhhhlings!


-Lily Vuitton










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Baby Alfalfa look!