Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm accessorizing!

Hi, everyone!

Mama and dada get all excited about some of the new things I'm learning, like sitting up, and eating solids, and ALMOST crawling. But somehow, they've overlooked the most important new thing I've learn...how to accessorize an outfit!


As you can see here, it doesn't have to be complicated or expensive to spice up an outfit. In this picture, I've given an ordinary red dress a sassy twist with this fashionable hair ribbon. And I just found this lying around! I think this was part of one of my baptism presents.






Of course, the right pair of shoes can really make or break an outfit. I think a good pair of bunny slippers is a must for any young lady's wardrobe. Comfortable AND stylish!






This is my favorite! My Aunty Char MADE me this sweater. Can you believe it? Aunty Char has mad skillz. It's fuzzy and cozy and it goes really well with all my pink clothes, which you may have observed is about 90% of what I wear. In this picture, you can see that I have also accessorized with a matching mama. A really high-quality mama is about the best accessory a baby can have.






Last but not least, mama's friend Desiree MAKES these cool hair clips! With the Santa Ana winds blowing thru lately, my hair is just TOTALLY unruly. I don't know what I'd do without a few good hair clips to keep things under control.






Is that it? I guess so...FOR NOW! Dada! Take me shopping!!

No comments: